March 24 | 7:30-10:30 | Tour to Follow
FIELD – 9883 N Alpine Rd, Machesney Park, IL 61115
When done well, workplace culture doesn’t just happen overnight – it’s strategically, thoughtfully and deliberately crafted to meet the needs of the organization as well as the employees. Talent attraction and retention can have a huge effect on the bottom line. Culture and talent are closely aligned. Hear from three companies in Rockford who have a great handle on culture and understand what it means to them.
Jim Derry, President – FIELD
Field President Jim Derry has more than 25 years of Fastener Distribution experience. He is a six sigma black belt and believes strongly in lean principles to drive efficiency and continuous improvement. As President, Jim will ensure Field meets the needs of its global customer base and that Field has the infrastructure in place to sustain high growth.
Jim has a mechanical engineering degree from the University of Illinois and was previously Chairman and a two-time member of the National Fastener Distributor Association (NFDA) board. He also served as chairman of NFDA’s Information & Technology Committee.
Breakfast Menu – Catered by Panera Bread:
- Pastry Ring with Cherry, Apple & Cheese Filling
- Assorted Bagels (Everything, Chocolate Chip, French Toast, Blueberry, Plain, Sesame, Asiago, Cinnamon Crunch and Cinnamon Swirl)
- Cream Cheese: Plain, Wild Blueberry, Hazelnut, Reduced Fat Garden Veggie, Honey Walnut
- Strawberry Granola Parfaits
- Hot Tea, Light Roast Coffee, Hazelnut Coffee